Jan 23, 2018
Homemaking is something I talk a lot about in my business, but I
didn't start out that way. I used to completely shy away from the
word, thinking it was totally antiquated and not at all fitting to
who I was or what I did. There are a lot of myths floating around
about homemaking and it is my mission to bring those myths to
light, squash them and show moms that even the most modern women
can be homemakerish without shame. Today, I want to answer the
question, is homemaking really still important in
In this episode we'll dive into:
- What homemaking really is (and what it isn't)
- How home management and homemaking work together to give you an
organized house and warm home.
- Why I used to feel so negatively about homemaking and what
helped me changed that.
- How one person's insensitive comment to me about moms gave me
the confidence to teach even more homemaking tips and
- Why homemaking and martyrdom don't have to be the same
- What we can do as modern women to embrace homemaking and home
management (hint...it involves delegating the work to other
- Some common myths about modern homemaking and how we can
finally let go of them.
If you loved this episode as much
as I loved sharing it, there is more where that came from.
- Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss out. And I would just
loooove if you would leave a review and rating. It's a little thing
that makes a big difference and helps me to continue to bring on
valuable, totally rad guests.
- Have a topic you want me
to cover on the podcast? Submit them to us here. This show is
all for you, mama. Let's talk about the things
you most want to hear about.